Monday, April 5, 2010

Thank You Notes

After a month of laying low, I decided to return to action and get caught up on my Thank You notes.


Thank You April Fools for bringing out the best in pranksters every where and the worst in Kenyon Martin. (who refused to play in the playoffs until someone revealed who filled his car with popcorn)

Thank You Indy Star for publishing the craziest picture I have seen since this little diddy.  

Thank You Opening Day for brightening the day for at least a day for a Mets fan.

Thank You Neil Diamond for almost persuading me to be a Red Sox fan.  He still has it my friends!

Thank You NBA Green Week, I truly believe those headbands 29 players wore will save our Earth.

Thank You Nets for offering Coach K a huge coaching gig, allowing the rest of us to see how depressing losing the championship could be.  Really it is never that bad Mike, don't do it!

Thank You NCAA Tournament for bringing out the lame excuses in us all.  "Well I really thought Butler would make the Final Four but just clicked on Kansas instead".  Congrats true fans.

Thank You Don Nelson for putting the Golden State Warriors in the headlines, first time since PJ vs Latrell.

No comments: