Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Paper or Plastic?



Nets CEO has words with fan wearing a paper bag.


When I saw this headline I wondered three things (1) people still pay to go to Nets games; (2) did that bag have eye-holes; (3) what were those words…

Thanks for still attending even though you’re obviously too embarrassed to still show your face.

Thanks for not choosing plastic attendance has dropped enough.

How would you manage the worst team in sports?

You stoked about our chances of winning the lottery for the #1 draft pick?

I’m sorry.

How many point underdogs would we be if we played UConn’s women?

We almost pulled one of off tonight for you, came just short, only lost by 20.

We are this close to be being bad.

How would you feel about us scheduling local high school teams?

How bad do you think we would lose to local high school teams?

How about local girls high school teams?

You ever play… I mean playground, church, gradeschool, rec league, ever?

You don’t happen to have an extra bag for me?

What size shorts you wear?

Can you shoot with that bag on your head?

Are they selling those in the arena?

Is that an official Net’s bag or a knockoff?

Would you like to go to the locker room and have, well what we call, players sign your bag?

Make sure you come out Friday and see if the Lakers can beat us by 50.

I had a bag too, but got nauseous in the second quarter.

Well if it was something unpleasant I can understand, the CEO I am sure is frustrated and needed to vent and the guy in the bag was probably the only person in the seats.

No comments: