Monday, March 1, 2010

Thank You....

After two solid weeks of DVR'd Olympics we have a few thank yous to hand out....

Thank you Apolo Ohno for making the bandana this years Roots hat


Thank you Steve Holcomb for becoming the white average looking males hero

Thank you Mary Caruthers for taking my focused hate off of the Canadians with your quick journalistic tid bits.

Thank you razorback basketball for letting cam know what being a mets fan is like

Thank you ski arialists for making anything I have ever done seem mundane.

Thank you Olympic curlers for making me realize how dirty my kitchen floor is.

Thank you figure skating. Now abc family won't have to show Cutting Edge 1,2,3, or 4 for at least a week.

Thank you Bob Costas for coming out of hiding every 2 years.

Thank you US hockey for making me enjoy hockey for at least two weeks of my life.

Thank you ski jumpers for making me try and lean forward every morning in the shower.

Thank you Vancuver for having better weather than Arkansas while hosting the winter olympics. Al Gore I blame you.
-Posted by Cache Walker

No comments: