Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It's Too Late To Appologize!?!

In the search for PGA justice Scott McCarron would like a few things cleared up. First, he never called Phil a "Cheater" he just said that what Phil does is "cheating". Any good lawyer can see this makes all the difference and I should probably retract my first statement about Scott McCarron. But I never called Scott McCarron a "whiner" or any other thing I just described what he was doing, which was "whining". I think this is enough of a distinction to keep the article posted. Who is this guy, Bill Clinton? For a guy that doesn’t like the extra spin on the golf ball he sure does put some spin on his words.

Phil I would not put too much stock in to a guy that uses a putter that is taller than he is. Seriously? This guy uses a hockey stick to putt with and is worried about other people’s clubs. Should the PGA ban a twenty-year-old wedge or the two-meter putter? Scott, Happy Gilmore called he wants his putter back. If anything should be outlawed it should be anchoring a putter against your collarbone and using a slap shot. Just tap it in, tap tap taperoo.

As an update Robert Allenby supports my theory on how to get one of these magic wedges guaranteed to make you win (Although I could be wrong on this since John Daly is using one*). Allenby stated that you can find them in your garage or on eBay.

*This comment is not intended to rip on Daly, and if he is reading, John, I hope you take a week off clear your head and get back on the links your too talented to hang them up plus the pants wake us up from our naps.

No comments: