Monday, July 26, 2010

PMD

Today I woke up not feeling well at all and decided to head in to see the Doc.  It seems all the medical clinics around Fayetteville were packed with the impending Hog Fever (likely caused by the appoaching Razorback Football season).  So that being the case I stopped by at my local IGA and visited Dr Pepper.  Through my consultation he diagnosed me with acute PMD (Post Mets Depression).
While the diagnosis was not a surprise I was eager to find out how to  treat the illness.  The solution was pretty complex but I was desperate to relieve the symptoms.  The Doc explained to me I needed to start by reducing by daily Minaya and Ollie intake, then he told me I should seek out Pedro Cerrano (Major League) to wake up the bats.

I am not sure when to expect my symptoms to improve by but I hope to relieve them before I catch the approaching Hog Fever.

No comments: