Thursday, July 1, 2010

THANK YOU NBA FREE AGENCY

All sports talk radio, SportsCenter, local news, internet blogs, and newspapers (yes they still print those) are focused on the feeding/wooing frenzy that is NBA Free Agency. The hours of hypothesizing & conjecture can make one go crazy and many are complaining.  I however, will be eternally grateful to this years NBA signing period.  No it isn't because I like the excitement or my team has a chance to improve because the Jazz will most likely be substantially worse than last year.  It isn't that I like to see the funny segments about how Chris Rock & Adam Sandler will be able to get Lebron to the Knicks.  I promise that isn't going to help I have seen Sandler's jumper & it is kind of like his golf swing...not pretty.  No the reason I am grateful is because for the first summer in three decades I do not have to hear about whether BRETT FAVRE is coming back.  No back woods reporting from Chris Mortensen stalking Favre in Mississippi.  No asking old teammates if they want him back.  No talking to doctors about whether his bionic arm can throw another 1,000 passes.  No Favre at all.  It is all Lebron, D-Wade, Bosch, and the other 35 free agents superstars.  HALLEJUAH! I love FREE AGENCY!

No comments: