Thursday, August 5, 2010

Shaq-cited

Its hard to be excited about much when it is 100+ outside and very humid but thank goodness for Shaq.  He has now signed a two year deal to go to Boston.  While this has been exciting enough he has also begun a twitter fight with Jim Rome.  It all started with Shaq posting this on his twitter account...
 "Jim rome, I am happy with my career and the legacy that I have left behind,obviously u r not happy wit yur legacy I 4got u have no legacy"
"And forget the back and forth jim rome, I challenge u to a boxing match, live at espn studios, show the world if u can bak up the tuff talk"
"If u wanna see shaq box jim rome live on espn. I do if he wins ill donate my salary to a charity of his choice"
"Dats what I thought jim rome dats what I thought.....I knew, we knew it bock bock bock bock tuk yur feathers n lol"


Can I just say that would awesome to see Shaq land a punch and watch Jim Rome's nose "Burning" in pain.  Jim "Chris" Everett managed to push Rome off the stage but I want to see Shaq land a few punches.  We here at the Four6Three don't promote violence but come this would just be good sport.  On a lighter note here are a few nicknames we and others game up with for the Shactus as he makes the move to Bean Town.


Jolly Green Giant, The Big Chowdah, St Shaqtrick, The Big Shamrock, The Big Leprechaun, The Big Clover, The Shaqtic, The Big Gardener,Red Auershaq, Shaquchussets, The Green Monster, or Shraq like the picture above illustrates.
If you have any other great "green" ideas let us know and we will add them to the list.

No comments: