Thursday, August 12, 2010

SportsLife: More Than Sports Much Much More

I never thought this was something I would ever say or a headline I would ever write. Rewind ten years and there is not a chance it would have ever been joked about. However, life has a way of changing you. Seven years ago my life was changed forever when a 5'3" strawberry blonde girl waited for me after English class and we talked. Such a small moment has changed eternity for me. Six-years ago today we were married in the Salt Lake City Temple and three years ago in September our first child, Aleksandra, was born. Both events have been two of the greatest ever in my life. I don't know where I would be without my better half & I don't know how I would have survived without her (neither do most of you who know me). My wife, Heather is truly the best thing that has ever happened to me & without her I would be lost. She is the greatest blessing in my life. There is nothing I enjoy more than being with her & Aleksandra and just spending time together, except for maybe being together at a ball game.
Happy Anniversary Heather, I love you!

2 comments:

cache and lindsey said...

Good move Heather. We love you guys! Happy Anniversary.

Anonymous said...

Ummmm..... walk off homerun bottom of the ninth game seven of the world series good Cam. Thank you. I love you! Heather